Delaware North Concessions Program at Ontario International Airport (ONT)
As part of the mid-term refurbishment of Ontario International Airport’s concessions program, PGAL provided interior architecture and design consulting services for seven separate locations.
PGAL consulted on interior architecture and design for seven concessionaires in Terminal 2 and Terminal 4 of the Ontario International Airport. Restaurants included El Paseo and The Bar @ El Paseo, two Schlotzky’s locations, two Peet’s Coffee locations, and TGI Friday’s.
- The Bar @ El Paseo: Renovated the existing 410-square-foot dining area into a full-service bar with a Mexican cantina flair and star lighting throughout the space
- El Paseo: Upgraded interior finishes in an existing facility to continue the cantina theme
- Schlotzsky’s (two locations): Converted an existing 1,200-square-foot food court concession including kitchen retrofit and application of a WPA-style mural
- Peet’s Coffee (two locations): Renovated existing bar and back-of-house area to incorporate dark woods and warm granite that coordinate with branding elements and an adjacent space’s color palette
- TGI Friday’s: Renovated existing 3,870-square-foot restaurant to create a TGI Friday’s-branded restaurant concept in Terminal 4 with lively interiors, including a supergraphic on two walls and an eclectic mix of lighting and furnishings